XMMS upgraded to 1.2.10

Well Good Morning,
As most are comming to work I am leaving after a long night shift.

I upgraded XMMS from 1.2.9 to 1.2.10 and as I mentioned earlier in my
mail there is always trouble with upgrades. Why upgrade then? Well I
would like to run DJMix on my XMMS but it is prooving to be impossible.
Now not only does it take the equalizer 10 secs to respond but also the
volume control. Actually as you exit XMMS it carries on playing for 10
secs.

Any one have just a small clue on how to fix this Please!

I am going grey with anxiety trying to get something working that just
doesnt want to be.

I will DJ with my linux box if it is currently the last thing I do.

Thanks
Chad