Re: Receiving html e-mail in Evolution

On Thu, 2004-03-11 at 04:10, Shi-Ming Chen wrote:
> When I receiving html e-mail in Evolution, it seems that Evolution can't
> change the line length by the width of view window.  I made an
> experiment by sending myself a html e-mail with a long line
> (aaaaaaaaaaaaa.....).  Then I got the e-mail, and I should scroll right
> to read the long line. That is inconvenient.
> Does anyone has this problem?

You most likely created your horrendously long line while the format
option was set to "Preformat" -- change it to "Normal" and your text
will autowrap.  "Preformat" assumes that you know what you're doing;
Normal lets you be lazy.

As for received mail, HTML mail will always be considered "preformat",
and will only wrap when the sender wraps it.  Text will get wrapped
"normal"-ly.

Ben
--
Ben Steeves                     _                    bcs@xxxxxxxxxx