Re: usb card reader

Mike wrote:

I have a 6 in 1 card reader the first slot in the reader works fine. Does anyone no where or how to compile scsi to prob for all luns so I can read my other cards?

O, I did not know that it could be dependent on the place on the board. Illogical things don't exist in computerland, at least if you work careful.
I solved my problem by using the 2 onboard ubs connectors and th5 usb on a pci board, and they did not conflict.

--
Peace is everywhere
http://gershwin.xs4all.nl