Re: Maxtor 300gb external USB drive hangs

My guess is for a problem with the driver as well !

The problem is that i've searched for a solution and the only one that may
have anything to do with it is for 2.6 (Fedora Core 2). Since the patch that
i've seen is for that particular kernel, my guess is that it will
unfortunately also be a problem with Fedora Core 2.

I may look into if the 2.6 fix can also be applied for 2.4. But I just need to
find it again since i initially dumped it because i did not think it would
apply to a 2.4 kernel.

Lasse