Re: kde-look.org for Fedora/Gnome

On Mar 10, 2004, at 12:46 AM, Mark Limburg wrote:

I would love to start making some contributions to the community in a way I can (i'm a webguy and graphic designer so *real* code is a hassle, but I can make some half decent themes with some time).

If you (or anyone else reading this) is interested in helping out with the default look of Fedora, join fedora-desktop-list. It's where we talk about desktop related things, including themes and such.