Re: SCSI problem - Adaptec AHA-2940UW adapter in Compac-THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED

Sorry to be a few days late getting back on the list.
a family problem got my attention for awhile.

With your help I got the scanner working just fine...
and I got some much needed 'local help' with the
'pinning' of the hard drives.  I didn't realize how
little I knew about  Scsi.  Scarry!

My thanks to John Thompson, Alexander Dalloz,Charles
Curley,Matt Morgan, Peter Wroblewski and James Kosin
who help me.

It is all working fine now.

Johnny