Re: Thanks guys!

AC Perdon wrote:
Thanks guys for your help!, specially to Andrew Robinson for helping me
install my flash now im enjoying browsing the net that has flash

Thanks for the kudos, but someone else posted the link to the mini-howto. I just happened to have installed flash minutes before reading the email, so I seconded the suggestion.

Andrew Robinson