Re: update

Gertjan Vinkesteijn wrote:

Aaron Matteson wrote:

Gertjan Vinkesteijn became daring and sent these 0.3K bytes,

Whew, they threw me out of the hospitall with a recepy

Say what?

the plan was that i should have been hospiliatized for M-D for at leat one week, I told that the guys before

again the emotions ar stronger then the typos, if you know what I mean, it is really no fun to come in a separation cell. Nobody knows you when you are down and out, New Orleans Jazc Band (and aost played myself on the banjo and guitar)A but of course Eric has an extremely good interpretration of this song.

Having selfpity is not too good (Spinning Wheel BS&T) but I only do for all thos programmer out there who have something, menatlly, cancer, sugar, rheuma, being blind, etc, And encourage them

--
Peace is everywhere
http://gershwin.xs4all.nl