Dj software

Hi Girls/Guys

Is there any DJ / Disco software for linux yet!

I am looking for something that allows me to play one song and crossfade
to another song that I add to the Queue. Xmms is cool but I cant search
for a song and "preview it" without it changing to that song.

I have a SB-Live with front and rear outputs, it also has a line out. I
want to use the line out to "preview" the songs before adding them to
the Queue.
Any thing I can ply with

Thanks
Chad