questions about fedora project

hi,
     I have got fedora running now with my wireless network. Just
looking around the system, I noticed a lot of redhat this and redhat
that. Over time will this being changing to fedora up2date or fedora
alert icon ?
I know that redhat are part of this project but is the fedora project
called Redhat fedora Linux ? or just fedora project

So i was wondering if you will be renaming any of the applications that
have redhat in or will you be leaving it as it is ?

Here an idea that i came up with after watching the mailing list for a
while. From what i can see, there are 3 different update programs.
redhat's up2date, yum and i think apt is in there somewhere.
How easy would it be to add in the setup a section for choosing what
update program you would like ?

--
David Richards <davidr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Bournemouth's Premier Hosting Supplier