Re: alcatel / thomson speedtouch modem

does the color of the modem matters ? if it's in
silver
or purple mine is in silver
it's a speetouch 330 USB modem
I've tried the speedtouchconf.sh script , used the
alcaudsl.sys win driver, and tried the linux
got the following error :

The modem lights should start flashing for 20
seconds...
The modem_run command failed (code 250)
modem_run results:
Failed to load microcode - this is not a problem if
you
have already loaded the microcode.
The microcode can only be loaded once per system boot;
We'll assume that the microcode is already loaded, and
not call this an error.
You may encounter problems, though.
FAILED because of modem_run error 0

--- Pinco <pinco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit : > hicham