Re: too many core dumps with Fedora C1

Javier Gonzalez wrote:

Just curious: has anybody experienced an insane number of core dumps in your machines? Ever since I installed FC1 I get a great number of core dumps, which to my knowledge happen unexplained. Does anybody have any insight about this problem?

Take Care,

-G

Yes... I've had this problem already... kdeinit crashed for some unknown reason on different machines and then started to dump cores untill the home filesystem was filled... I filled a bug report (115012) and provided a sample core dump , but no comments on that bug..

--
Pedro Macedo