Re: FC2 Test1 Help!!!

On Sunday 07 Mar 2004 21:13, Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> Am So, den 07.03.2004 schrieb Gavin Henry um 21:39:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I have just finished upgrading via apt
> > (http://fedoranews.org/ghenry/apt-fc2/)
>
> Gavin,
>
> I much appreciate every documentation and problem discussion. But please
> would you mind to discuss FC2 test X problems on the fedora-test-list?
> It helps separating issues with stable Fedora from those with testing
> versions.

Appreciated, sorry.

> Gavin, I am very sure it is the know thing with ECN, which is by default
> active with the 2.6er Fedora kernels. Set
>
> echo 0 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn
>
> and i bet immediately all will work again. To set that fix just edit
> /etc/sysctl.conf. To be clear, this is no fault by Linux/Fedora! this is
> an issue with badly configured firewalls/routers.

Ha!! I should have clicked. I have read this so many times, and it was showing
when I ran ethereal.

Sometimes you don't remember when you are doing it yourself.

Well, this will definitely be in the howto!!!

(http://fedoranews.org/ghenry/apt-fc2/)

I have added:

# To enable network connnectivity again!!
net.ipv4.tcp_ecn = 0

to /etc/sysctl.conf

I should know better

Cheers.