RE: Mounting Network Drive(s)

> Your approach seems to me to be reasonable.
> There are a few considerations.
> 1) Are you allowing them to write to the ftp server? If so you might
> still have a space problem develop.

If you don't mind could you expound on this a little?

> One easy way, if these users all are using only the ftp shared
> directory, would be to mount it, as you already have said.
> Then for each user, make that directory their home directory, and make
> each user a member of the same group. Give the group appropriate
> permissions for that directory.

Thanks, this was my initial solution but I like accountability associated
with unique logins, also some users have access to content that I don't want
to give to others (the ability to upload, a different set of files etc)

So by mounting network drives multiple times I am not using resources,
slowing down either system?

Thanks again,
JP