Re: geforce 4 mx 440 - dual head

there was a post in this list about a week ago how to configure X to use two layouts - each for one screen

Peter BÃrger wrote:
Hello Fedora-Users,

I try to configure my GeForce 4 MX 440, to view my screen in a dual
mode. The outgoings on my grafic-card gives me the possibility to
connect two monitors. There is a DVI-Output and a normal grafic-output
on this card. I know that I can do this, because it works on a
Windows-system with the nvidia detonator driver.

I want to connect the two monitors while using fedora. Has anybody an
idea?
The system-utility in fedora to enable the dual mode does'nt work. The
second monitor reacts shortly, but then it switches to the standby mode.

I'm happy about every idea or help.

Sorry for my bad english.