GNOME is not working

This is a stupid question. I've installed FC1 on my laptop. It worked fine
for about two days. Now all of the sudden GNOME is not working at all,
what is more I can't even run evolution or any application that is
relaying solely on gnome...

Does anyone know what happned?

Also how do I install Ximian gnome on my box? The script doesn't seem to
work.

Konrad Malkowski

"Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie."
J.R.R. Tolkien - The lord of the rings