more samba woes

I've gone through and used terminal to add a user...

smbpasswd -a ryan
(entered password)
smbpasswd -e ryan

this is what the share looks like in my samba.conf file

[music]
	valid user = ryan
	path = /mnt/music
	create mode = 0777
	directory mode = 777
	browseable = yes
	comment = music
	writeable = yes

encrypt passwords is set to yes and security is set to share

there is also a homes share

[homes]
	comment = Home Directories
	browseable = yes
	writeable = yes

The shares show up in network neighborhood but when I click on them it tells me I don't have permission to access the share. My windows user and password match my linux user/pass and samba user/pass. Any more suggestions. I tried using webmin to set it up and that didn't help any. I'm going to try and install swat after work tonight and see if that'll help me get things straight. I think I used swat on drake before and got things setup through that. If anybody has any suggestions as to what may still be causing this problem please speak up.

Also, I don't have the firewall service turned on. For a brief moment it did show my home directory and the files in it and I know I clicked no to set up the firewall when I installed FC1. One more thing, I did remember to restart samba after I made the changes and still nothign. "service smb restart"

Thanks for the help
Ryan Duff