RE: sendmail issues...

Am Do, den 04.03.2004 schrieb Don Levey um 22:37:
> fedora-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Am Do, den 04.03.2004 schrieb Don Levey um 22:01:
> >> fedora-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >>>
> >> So yes, sendmail.cf and its contents are absolutely critical, but
> >> m4 can complete without error and yet still produce an invalid
> >> sendmail.cf file.
> >>
> >>  -Don
> >
> > Don,
> >
> > then please file a bug report on bugzilla! m4 has to work problem free
> > and to create working .cf files. Please give me then your bugzilla
> > number and I will check whether I can reproduce it.
> >
> > Alexander
> >

> Alexander,
> Please forgive me - I'm still not used to being part of a community
> where my report would be taken seriously, and am never sure if what I'm
> seeing is more of a faulty chair-to-keyboard interface than a bug.
>
> To whom would I submit that - Sendmail, or Fedora/Red Hat?
>
>  -Don

Don,

there is a web frontend to file, to search, to comment bugs (or what you
think is a bug):

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/easy_enter_bug.cgi

If you have an issue you can reproduce and you think being a bug, then
open a bugzilla article and there is the chance to find out, whether it
is really a problem.

If you are not sure if it is a bug with m4 - out initial issue - then
please describe it here what you do and what the result is, in detail so
that others can check that with their system. I only can say I have no
problem with m4 so far.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2174.nptl
Sirendipity 23:04:22 up 14 days, 38 users, load average: 0.35, 0.40,
                   [ ÎÎÏÎÎ Ï'ÎÏÏÎÎ - gnothi seauton ]