Re: I'd like to stick with RedHat...

At 19:42 3/2/2004, you wrote:
As the subject line says, I'd like to stick with RedHat - it's been very good
to me over the years, and I'm wondering if the Fedora stuff is continuing
what I thought was the RedHat tradition of usability.

Thanks for your patience and any advice you can provide.

Jim, you haven't asked a question so it's hard to help or give advice. All you've said is "love 7.2, hate ES3."

Note that my first piece of advice is that, if you've bought ES, you have tech support from Red Hat. Ask for that support and you'll do two good things: help get your product up and running, and give Red Hat valuable feedback on how to improve their product. Both great things if you'd like to stick with Red Hat.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com