Re: default browser reset?

Dave Stevens wrote:

I am using Fedora Core 1 and Kmail is my pop client. When I click through a URL I get Konquerer popping up. Can someone tell me how to set it to Firefox, my usual browser? Or even better, point me to some documentation that will detail the needed steps?

TIA

Dave

Hello. I had that problem. What u need to do is (in KDE control center-> KDE Components -> File Associations ), define firefox for every HTML (or simillar - XML, PHP, etc...) . That way, when u press any link, firefox will open it. (we hope) . I've donne it like that, and works for me.

Cheers

--
Bruno Santos

--