Re: Kernel 2.6 - At my wits end

AMAZING POWERS OF OBSERVATION wrote:

i have as well and now i am nearly bauld . its still beta and it will get better but it needs some hammering out

I'm bald too, but it wasn't kernel 2.6 that made me that way! :)

Seriously I think it works fine ... I just need to take more of test to have a consistent setup. I'll play with it more tonight. I'm working on a machine which if I destroy I can always start over and reinstall.

--
Paul (ganci@xxxxxxxxxx)