Re: Off-topic: SCO begun to BS worldwide

...the actual email.

Could be I'm wrong in my assumption that Mr Anderer is a business
consultant and not a technical one, so I could be way off. But in my
experience business types who spell so poorly learned to use a spell
checker, and use said spell checker religiously.

Beyond that, nothing but my own awe at what crooks these guys are!