RE: Evolution sig's

On Wed, 2004-03-03 at 15:45, Nix, Robert P. wrote:
> What I'm seeing seems to be due to the fact that my e-mail client uses Arial as the font (Yes, it's in Windows). Since this is a proportionally spaced font, the lines that start with text are longer than the lines that start with spaces, because spaces are narrower than most of the characters used. Unless you can come up with some text for that line that begins with spaces, and insert a tab character into each of the lines to form up the right half, you aren't going to get good results.

	Thanks for the tip!!!!! Maybe this'll work better ;)

--
Homer Parker			/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign
BOFH for homershut.net		\ / No HTML/RTF in email

"Bill Gates reports on security progress made and the challenges ahead."
-- Microsoft's Homepage, on the day an SQL Server bug crippled large
   sections of the Internet.