Re: SCSI problem - Adaptec AHA-2940UW adapter in Compac Professional Workstation AP200

If you're booting off a SCSI hard drive, you must already have the SCSI bios installed for the adapter to which the HD is attached. Do you maybe have two SCSI adapters? For example, one built-in to that Compaq? If so, it would make sense for the bios to be installed on one, but not the other.