File system checks

I am trying to modify Fedora boot process as it relates to the checking of
the file system on boot.

I want it to check and repair all mounted file systems automatically.

I find in rc.d/rc.sysinit the script that seems to make that determination,
however I don't seem able to find out how to set the variables it uses or in
some way make it work the way I want. I guess I could change the script but
that seems rather a crude solution.

Any direction will be greatly appreciated.

Mike

This message is private and contains confidential information intended only
for the use of the recipient(s). If you have received this e-mail in error
and are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, copy or distribute
it to anyone else. Please advise the sender immediately,
mjwestkamper@xxxxxxxxxx, and delete this email and all attachments.