Re: Indesign content -> Linux -> Web

InDesign can handle xml import/export, they say, although we've never tried it. But you should be able to export into a structured xml doc and then simply extract content. The reason I've never tried it is that getting our designers to do anything differently is impossible :-(.

GoLive was really dumb, if I remember, it basically outputted jpegs of the InDesign doc.