RE: Gnome desktop/windows manager questions

The first thing that you're doing wrong is not first searching the
newsgroup's archives. The empty drawer thing has been fixed. Search the
archives of the newsgroup for the solution. I think it was documented
in Bugzilla as well. Start looking at about three or four months ago.
This was addressed almost immediately after Fedora Core 1 was
released.

----
Robert P. Nix                            internet: nix.robert@xxxxxxxx
Mayo Clinic                                  phone: 507-284-0844
RO-CE-8-857                                page: 507-270-1182
200 First St. SW
Rochester, MN 55905
----   "Codito, Ergo Sum"
"In theory, theory and practice are the same,
 but in practice, theory and practice are different."