Fedora Core and Kernels releases...

Hello all,

I would like expose you this little problem during compilation kernel.
When I tried to compile fedora kernel, the first release and differrents updates, I had lot of complation errors...
I suppose that it's a system configuration setting, but I don't know which is...

Second point, when I compile kernels provided by kernel.org, compilation is succesfull, and system starts very well on a classical machine (ide controler).
Otherwise, when I compiled on SCSI machine (Adaptec 29320R bicanal), I can't integrate this driver in the kernel because there's an error during the "make install" process (It can't find the 79xx module...) and second point, after the boot or during the boot process the system is completly frozen...

For information I use an Asustek A7N8X Deluxe motherboard, an AMD Barton XP 2800+, 1024 Mb RAM (Corsair) and kernel 2.4.24 and 2.4.25 release.

Am I alone to have this problem?

Best regards,

David.

PS: Sorry for my english, I'm not english...