RE: Up2Date Channel

Same problem here Mike,

I've updated the sources file to point at a mirror; I've commented out the
up2date default line too.

To try and get updates I'm going through the GUI rather than CLI, I have to
launch up2date, which takes me to the RedHat Update Agent. Clicking forward
brings up the error screen which says "This system may not be updated until
it is associated with a channel"

Thanks for the help "so far" guys.

Ciemon