Re: Evolution sig's

Homer wrote:
	I don't ever remember seeing this problem before.. Using the latest
Evolution (1.4.5), all updates applied to my FC1 system, and now it's
butchering my sig :( I've tried spaces, tabs and no difference.. Looked
at it in vi, and it lines up ok... E-mailed another account where I use
Sylpheed, and it looks ok... The line under my name gets moved to the
left.. Well, at least when I receive it back, and look at the e-mail..
Any ideas?

I don't use Evolution, but could it be that you're composing using a non-fixed width font or possibly html?

If you're using html, try creating an html .sig (or switching to ASCII).