php4: session_start: Failed to initialize storage module. ...

Title: Message
Hello Everyone!
    For some reason one of my PHP based sites is generating this error periodically since moving it from a Windows server to a Linux (Fedora FC1) system.  While the error is usually cleared by a simple refresh, it is a major annoyance and my site visitors are continually asking me about it.  Any pointers on how to resolve this problem would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

(this signature is in HTML format)
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
R a d i    S h o u r b a j i
Product Management w Project Management w Software Marketing

ResumeBlog™ | r.shourbaji@xxxxxxxxx | (408) 441-7234