Re: sudo sorrows

Hi Aaron,

Have you edited the /etc/sudoers file and added the user accounts you want to grant sudo access to?

Using the account fcorebeta as an example, the section of the file you want to edit is:

# User privilege specification
root    ALL=(ALL) ALL
fcorebeta ALL=(ALL) ALL

Thank you,
Andrew Robert
Principal Systems Analyst
Massachusetts Financial Services

Aaron wrote:

Hi all,

I am returning to the list after beta testing Xandros,

I am trying to setup sudo on Fedora core 1, but I don't find the visudo
command anywhere, although there is a man page for it.

Am I missing something?

I need to set sudo up but am stymied.

Thanks for any help

Aaron