Re: Problem with the ISO files

Jeff Lasman wrote:
On Monday 01 March 2004 12:29 pm, Tariq rashid wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply. I have XP, Nero Express 5. I tried to
load the ISO image from the harddrive and burned it on CDROM - but it
only copied the same ISO image. Am I doing something wrong here?

Yes.

Do
I need to specify some option before I burned it.

Yes, you need to create a CDROM from an ISO or from an image. I don't know the exact syntax for Nero, and I can't find out, since I don't run Windows desktops.

Jeff

Google for "nero iso cd".

Hit #3 is:
http://www.weethet.nl/english/cdrw_usingnero_iso.php
"How to write an ISO CD image using Nero"