Re: Fax printing problem

On Monday 01 March 2004 12:36 pm, Guy Bouchard wrote:

> IS gfax a gnome only program?  I am running KDE right now.

It probably is gnome specific.  Gnome specific programs run fine under
KDE if you've got the gnome libraries installed.  We always install
both gnome and kde, then I use kde.  But I can still use all the gnome
programs I've ever tried.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA  92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation