Re: AGP and PCI video cards

I found this site helpful getting dual monitors working. Note that some older XFree FAQs might tell you that your video cards will need to use the same chip. That's no longer a requirement.

http://www.linuxanswers.net/index.php?cmd=howto&key=dual-head-xinerama

Peter

Polashek, Matthew wrote:
excellent.

Matthew Polashek
Associate Editor, Silver Burdett Ginn - Music
Scott Foresman/Pearson Education
299 Jefferson Road
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0480
office: 973.739.8709