NAT question

Hi all,

Maybe my question won't be very clear (because my ideas are not clear too...)

I would like to know if we can't set a default binding time with iptables, in other words is it possible to keep the association ¨Private_IP_address /  UDP_Port¨  for a defined duration ?

Actually, I'm using an application on my PC which sends UDP packets and waits for the answer (maybe 30 seconds), but when the remote application answers, the UDP port is no longer associated to my local IP_address, so I never receive the answer !!!

Please, help !

--
JC