Re: I need advice about hardware :) Tv tuner, Video card,etc..

Regarding the Video card, I have a built by ATI Radeon 9600 pro which is
working like a charm (check http://fedoranews.org/contributors/ for a
faq I wrote about getting TV out working). I'd highly recommend this
card for it's high performance and very nice price. The XT in my opinion
isn't worth the extra money, but that's just me. For the TV tuner, be
careful what you chose. I went out and bought an ATI TV wonder Pro
remote control edition, turns out the new Pro tuners use a newer chip
which isn't supported well yet (http://bytesex.org/cx88/). I am however
working on getting the RF remote working (will post a faq), that should
be very useful for a multimedia box.
I'd Stick to older tuners using the bt848 and bt878 chips which are
cheaper and very well supported via the bttv driver (like the regular
ATI tv wonder). I wouldn't know much about Hauppage and others.

Hope that helps!