Re: Updating files

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 07:24:45 -0500, you wrote:

>Im sorry for asking theses questions but im wanting to see if i get this
>to work correctly and if im doing this right.

I'm no expert at Linux either, so I certainly understand your
hesitation and questions.

>when i go to http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp and click
>on graphics drivers>GeForce and TNT2 Theirs bunch of Linux options that
>i can choose from.
>
>Linux IA32
This is what the vast majority of PCs will use, Intel Architecture 32
bit Central Processing Unit

>Linux AMD64
This is for the new AMD 64 bit processors only

>Linux IA64
This is for Intel Architecture 64 bit processors

>FreeBSD
I haven't even looked to see what this is for. Maybe someone else will
tell us.

>I cannot decide which one is correct for me.
Most likely it will be the IA32, unless you have a 64 bit CPU.

--
Dennis C.