Installation Issues

Hello fellow subscribers,

I'm fairly new to the Linux scene and I want to try Fedora Core I.
Although I'm not really sure how to install the os. This is because I have
a Windows XP installation already on my system, and I don't want this
lost. The problem is that I have a Promise FastTrak TX2000 Raid Controller
with to hd's in stripe mode (raid0), and there are no Fedora Core I
drivers available from Promise.

Has anyone some info on installing Fedora Core I on a FastTrak TX2000 Raid
system? If so, share your wisdom, please.

Thanks,

Michel Timmerman