A few Probelms

Hello,
I am newbie to this list. My setup is as follows,
Toshiba Terca 8000, 30 gig hard drive
Dual boot, Windows xp home and Fedora core 1 using grub boot loader. I am on a home network using a cable modem.

I try to run up2date and it will quite or lock up or not install all the updates. Has anyone else had this problem?

After some playing i got my netowrk pcmcia card to work. Belkin model. I followed the instructions from the Belkin web site and it is working "knock on wood". Has anyone else used these cards and done something differnt?

Thanks,

Mark H. Bowersox "aka webmaster"
"keeper of the registry"
http://www.ihregistry.com