Why i always get segment default errors for some kde programs

Hi:
  it is my first time in this list.
  I have found that some kde programs in my system (Fedora 1) are very
easy to produce segment default. The affected programs now are kdevelop2
( just apt from the official source) and kile-1.6.1. In fact, at first
they worked ok. But after sometime, they could not be started. If run in
console, it said Segment Default. So, in order to use them, i have to re
install the rpm either use rpm -e and rpm -i or use rpm -U --force. Then
 they can start again. However, after sometime ( i really dont know
when), they will fail again. :-(  so i have to the reintall again. One
thing i can be sure is that after each re-installation, they surely can
be started.
  Does anybody have the same experience ?
  Any expert tell me why and how to solve ?
  I dont want to keep the rpms in my home dir in order to reinstall them
 that often.

Thanks very much

climb