Networked Folder Permissions

I can’t seem to figure out how to mount a network directory to make it writeable by any user on the linux box.  I can mount the directory no problem, however only  ROOT has write access  (I can chown chmod I guess but I am sure you all know of a better way, thanks)

Some details:

drwxr-xr-x root root /mnt/marco    (the mount point)

# mount –t smbfs –o username=uname password=pword //Marco/TEST /mnt/marco

I assume that the username /password apply if the XP box requires it?

Basically I want to mount the TEST to be writeable by any of my Linux user accounts.

Thanks,

JP