FC1 compatible with Ximian Desktop?

Hi all,

I am preparing an upgrade from RH9 to FC1.

Is it possible (or recommended) to run Ximian XD2 on top of the Fedora distribuiton?

Did Ximian ever say if they will officially support Fedora releases?

I like the overall look and organization of the Ximian desktop, but would go without it if there would be trouble in keeping Fedora up to date.

Thanks in advance