Re: Reading Live SMB Files

I tried to do it in Konqueror but ran into another problem before I
could even try. When browsing folders, it seems to be in an endless loop
asking for my username and password, despite the fact that I'm browsing
just fine, and am fully authenticated. For instance, I open the files
folder and the contents show up, then it asks for username and password,
I can enter it correctly over and over, or keep hitting cancel, and it
never goes away. =)

--

Adam Voigt
adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx