Sendmail auth

Hi all

I need to let sendmail authenticate from a different passwd file, let me
explain.
Sendmail currently authenticates from /etc/passwd I would like it to use
/etc/mailpass as step one and then to authenticate from berkleydb later on
when I have verified that evereything works.
Qpopper also needs to be moved to alternative authentication.

Tnx

Mozzi

Scanned by @lantic IS Virus Control Service
This message was scanned for viruses and dangerous content.
@lantic Internet Services (Pty) Ltd. - http://www.lantic.net
eScan for Windows-based PCs - http://www.escan.co.za

If you have received a message marked in the subject line
as [SPAM] please note that according to our MailScanner,
this message has all the attributes of Unsolicited
Commercial Email (UCE). If the message has however been
marked incorrectly, please send a query to abuse@xxxxxxxxxx