Re: FC1 as a server

I know of a hosting company that uses Fedora as their OS, and haven't heard any problems from them about it.

I run Fedora here as my server (file/DNS/Web), but it isn't anything intensive.

I myself prefer Red Hat 9 as a server, because it isn't so cutting-edge as Fedora, there is more of a focus around stability and the like.

Fredrik Holmberg wrote:
What are your experiences on running Fedora (Core 1) as a server, in comparison to the former Red Hat 9 (Shrike)?

--
Regards,
Fredrik Holmberg