Re: controller raid

Tiziana Manfroni wrote:

Hi, I would like to use a 3ware RAID Controller, but is it better a
Parallel ATA or Serial ATA?

Thanks in advance

	Tiziana

My opinion would be SATA since it is the new standard and we will probably see PATA drives becoming less common and possibly more expensive from now on out while SATA drives will get cheaper, faster and larger..