FC1 Not Recognizing CD

Title: Message
I am trying to mount a CD on my FC1 system.  The first time I inserted this particular disk - the system seemed to recognize the disk almost instantly and placed an icon on my desktop.  However, due to another process having the system locked up - I had to reboot the box.  Ever since then the system refuses to recognize the CD in the drive.  Though it does recognize the drive itself...

Any advice?

(this signature is in HTML format)
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
R a d i    S h o u r b a j i
Product Management w Project Management w Software Marketing

ResumeBlog™ | r.shourbaji@xxxxxxxxx | (408) 441-7234