Re: Linux exchange client?

Adam Voigt wrote:
Doesn't Ximian also make a connector (that you can buy) that will plugin
all the more advanced Exchange functionality into Evolution?

Yes, I think so, but I haven't tried it because I don't particularly like using Evolution and I don't want to pay for software that my employer should really be providing.

Actually, I did really like Evolution until one day it decided to re-send about 100 or so emails I'd sent about three months prior. I probably spent an entire day answering puzzled, "didn't we already discuss this?" emails. I stopped using Evolution after that.

Peter