Getting just Security Updates

Hi,
I am a long time user of SuSE Linux Professional and I am very happy with
it. As I do just have a ISDN connection I am not really able to download big
updates frequently. In that respect SuSE is great for me because the patches
usually are of manageable size for my connection. With Fedora I do have the
impression that the system will be kept up to date as a whole with the updater.
This means a lot of traffic which I cannot really handle with my connection.
Is there a way to just get security relevant updates and make major updates
via CD/DVD?

Regards
Volker Sturm

--